Friday, June 3, 2011

[OST] - 花咲くいろは (Hanasaku Iroha) OP Single - ハナノイロ [nano.RIPE]


Track list:
02. バーチャルボーイ
03. 花残り月

Hanasaku Iroha OP... This damn thing just got into me these day. At first, i just don't like it much, but after getting used to it (ep4). I started to liked it, damn i really like the first part of the song when the vocal start. The voice is just way too cute to handle D:

Anyways, plz enjoy...

Lossless (tta + cue + scans): Link
Lossy (mp3, 320kbps): Link


EDIT: Added link... youtube link for track 2 and 3? Couldn't find them on youtube lol...

2 comments:

  1. Nihango-ga Wakari-mahs ka

    I love your blog! I love morning coffee anytime, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog! thanks for sharing these nice songz

    I have followed your blog, could you follow my blog too and +1 my blog? Thanks!

    Sky Stock Analysis

    ReplyDelete